When we were commissioned to design the first 'Pet Pods', it attracted so much attention and huge demand from our customers, it led to the production of the range you see here !
• All 'Pet Pods' are handmade in Manchester, England.
• The outer covers are made from hardwearing polycotton twill and are available in three colours – Blue, Red or Black.
• Hollowfibre filling (as used in duvets) is used in all 'Pet Pods' due to its excellent thermal properties !
• The 'Pet Pods' can be washed at 40°, on a light cycle, without tumble drying as hollowfibre does not retain water when washed; simply leave it to air dry in a warm room! Larger sized beds should be taken to a specialist dry cleaners as standard washing machines are unable to accommodate them.
Before selecting a 'Pet Pods', measure the height and length of your pet approximately, remembering to allow sufficient room for movement.
1. 2 Bolster
2. 3 Bolster
3. 4 Bolster
1. 2 Bolster £65.00
2. 3 Bolster £75.00
3. 4 Bolster £85.00
• Consider where you are going to place the 'Pet Pods' in your home. Measure the location carefully, to ensure there is enough space to accommodate it.
• Select your choice of size and colour (If you are unsure about any aspect of the process please contact us and we will be glad to assist.)
• Place your order using our shopping basket.
Please click on link...
• All orders are charged at £6.99 (up to 30kg) for Mainland U.K.destinations.
• Non-Mainland U.K. and Scottish Highlands are charged at £10.00 (up to 30kg).
Please click on link for information...
• If after receiving your order you wish to return it for a refund, you must inform us in writing within seven days of receiving your goods.
• Please note that customers are responsible for any returns postage costs.
• All items must be in an unused condition and in the original box and any packaging must still be intact.
• You should return it to us using Royal Mail Special Delivery or a similar recorded service, thereby guaranteeing your return is insured.
• You should also record the tracking number.
• Once we have received the goods and are satisfied these conditions are met, we will issue a refund, less the original shipping costs.
• The time limit for returns is 28 days. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Thank you for purchasing a Petmarque Original Pet Pod.
In order to maintain your Pet Pod and keep it in the best condition, we suggest the following :
• Brushing regularly with a two-way brush or a sticky roller brush in order to remove unwanted hair/ fluff from your pet.
• A soft, damp cloth should be used to gently rub away any minor marks which may appear with regular use.
• When a more thorough clean is nescessary, the Pet Podcan be machine washed on a 40 degree cycle.
• After washing, it should be reshaped whilst damp and left to air dry.
• DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
• DO NOT PLACE NEAR A WARM RADIATOR TO DRY !
• Small ( 2 and 3 bolster ) sizes usually fit into most domestic washing machines but, larger sizes should be taken to a specialist dry cleaners.